Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Friday, August 3, 2012

Project Friday...All



A few weeks ago I declaired to my family that I was not going to sew any more.  My projects never came out the way I imagined they would, they always took to long, and more often then not they did not fit the intended child.  But I apparently am a hyprocrite because I just could not stop! And this week I am sewing all of projects.  But I have a good excuse, I can :) This week we are house sitting for a good friend who went to England with her children and husband to visit her extended fmaily.  She is a seemstress and has tons of awsome sewing and embrodery equipment.  So when I say "house sitting" what I mean is "hanging out making sure nothing explods and crafting till I explod."

This is my summer vacation :) Here is a list of SOME of the things I am making

Halloween dresses
Hooded Capes
Crayon Roll Ups
Teacher Totes
Art Caddies
Pajamas

I am working on Christmas gifts, teacher gifts, holiday outfits, and fun things that I am been eyeing for a while.  It is so much fun and the kids have been helping and loving it! Johnny is still trying to learn the difference between kitting and sewing :) I can understand his confusion.

Update on Steggie from last week...I had to take it out and start over, it was going to be too small for my giant 4 year old dino lover.  It is a good thing I enjoy knitting or I would be frustrated since this is the 3rd time I have started this sweater over in the past year.


No comments: