Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our baby is a 4 month well baby!!

Johnny and Mommy just got back from our first Kansas Doctor appt. I am sure you all knew this, but the big monkey is very healthy!! He got more immunizations, but the nurse made him bleed. It was horrible, but really no big deal. Then he didn't want lunch...I know shocking huh? I am keeping a very very close eye on him. But he still seems happy. He kept rolling toward me on the table, it was like he was reaching for me, so great!!!

He can officially start veggies!!!We went to the organic store and got squash, green beans, carrots, and yams. I am going to spend the rest of the day making baby food. I am so excited!!!!!! I think we will start with green beans for the next few days and then squash. He is going to love it!! While we where at the organic store a woman stopped to say how cute Johnny was and he kept looking at me then her and back and forth. She said "obviously you are the apple of his eye!" He loves me!!

At 4 months and 1 week Johnny is 18.5 pds and 26 inches. 95th percentile!! That is my big boy!!!

Not much else is new here. We have made some good friends who live up the road (but they are leaving us for Japan next month) And I have been looking around for a child that I can watch at home and make a little extra money. Grams brought a few complications to my attention, so I am not sure how that will work out, but it would be nice.

Johnny is amazing and we are looking forward to our Maryland visit next week!!

No comments: