Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Appotment and funky symptoms

Well so let me start this by saying, we are healthy and happy. Johnny's heart is beating healthily and he is growing steadily. Our monthly Dr's apt was moved up this week because for the past 2 weeks the skin on the top of my belly has tingles and gone numb often. It is really more annoying then anything, but I became concerned that it might be affecting him. The midwife said it is not an uncommon occurrence but she has only known of one other woman to have it. There is absolutely nothing wrong, Johnny has just decided to smash all of my organs and everything and is slightly cutting off my circulation, but he is just fine. He just like his space!! I have officially gained 14 pds total which I am told is fine, though I really only want to gain another 10 pds to stay nice and healthy, but I am not freaking out about it.

I think that is all, we are healthy growing just fine, my belly is itchy and random things give me heart burn, but he is moving around and we are very much looking forward to thanksgiving.

1 comment:

TaraUnger said...

Well glad there's nothing wrong, tell that boy to stop playing play-doh with your insides! LOL

He's already a handful and he's not even here yet... I can't wait to spoil him rotten!