Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Working

25 Weeks gone now and we are still doing very well!!! I started a small job yesterday where I get to sit with a 5 month old all day and get paid for it. The days are long with the commute and everything, but the baby (Chloe) is sweet and lets me craft while she plays and babbles. I get to practice my skills and test out taking care of a baby. It will only be a couple of months since Johnny is due in only 3 now.

We are registered for child birthing classes in January, me and dad are prepared. I am so lucky to have him to fill in for now. Mom always says how great he was for her births and both of my parents have been so excited and supportive of this whole thing.

But that is all, Nothing new here. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun and was very tasty, though Christmas is still over whelming without Shawn, but we have many more years to come and be together.

1 comment:

TaraUnger said...

That's so great and by the way, Johnny is so beautiful in the new pics!!! Just like his momma!