Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Very Precious Previews

Our Johnny is beautiful and I know that from sight. Recently we received a very special gift. A local company called Precious Previews, which does 3D 4D ultrasounds during the third trimester, so you can see your baby before he is born. We made arrangements to have this ultrasound on Christmas Eve so it can be broadcasted to Shawn. This company decided to thank Shawn for his sacrifices and do this for us without charge. We did a "dry run" this week so we would have a recording to play for Shawn just in case something goes wrong. Johnny is truly beautiful. The entire experience was over whelming, I cried. He played with is toes, stuck out his tongue, and mooned us. I can't say how amazing it is to see this tiny real little face inside of me, that needs me completely. He has my nose, but Shawn's checks and chin and little smirk as he kicks me.

No comments: