Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Johnny'sThree Year Portraits

My baby is just 4 days away from being three years old. It has been the best three years of my life!

Every day he amazes me more and more!

Even while sitting in the smoking lounge

And giving out meaningful advice on what kind of juice is best

This year his favorite toy are his hot wheels and their case. He can play with them for hours on end!



As a special treat Lily wanted to show her brother how excited she is about his birthday! Mommy and her friend Jennie made this dress.

And a tie for the birthday boy to match.


They touch my heart by loving each other as much as they do.

This picture is my favorite picture that ever was taken, it made me cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these pics turned out amazing!!!! They are fabulous and johnny looks so handsome. I love the green dress and tie! worked out beautifully!!!! you have such vision!!