Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Friday, August 10, 2012

Project Friday- missing my husband



This week I just miss Shawn, a lot.  Not sure what it is exactly that I miss or why it is more intense this week then before, but it is.  So this week my project is for him.

I am knitting a blanket for my deployed husband. In one of his favorite colors and in the same pattern that I used to make our son's baby blanket, which Shawn often tried to sleep with but it was always just too small. I have a very long way to go on this blanket, but with every stitch I feel like I am doing something just for him and taking care of him, which I just can not do from here while he is over there.  
 

No comments: