Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friends, Fun, Decorating, Happy

So I thought it has been long enough and that you all would like to know how things are going here. We are all wonderful. Johnny is settled into his schedule and is reacting to us constantly, smiling and giggling, we just love playing with him. He is holding his head up completely and has great control.

I have started to sell some of the jewelry I have made on Ebay, not much but I am excited to see if it sells. We have made some friends. We spend all week end with a nice family playing video games and just hanging out. They live just down the road, but sadly for us they will be moving in September to Japan. But for now we are enjoying the company.

In just 6 weeks Shawn will be headed to PLDC and Johnny and me will be headed to visit Grams and Pops in Maryland then to visit my friend Tara is Michigan. We are counting down the days.

The entire house is unpacked and now we are focused on decorating. Johnny's room is looking great, but I am still working on it. I will post pictures as soon as I am done.

My cousin Rachel married Matt this past weekend and my best friend Tara married Tim on Friday. Sadly we couldn't make it to either wedding, but we spent the week end thinking about all of you and are so happy for you.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm loving that you have a vacation ticker :o) By the way, the pics of Johnny are fantastic!! He's so handsome