Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Friday, June 27, 2008

We did it!!



So I followed my Mommy instincts and gave John Robert his first rice cereal. Shawn did some reading and decided that with as big as he is he has hit all the milestones he needed to so get it (he can sit support, control his head great, and doesn't push the spoon out of his mouth with his tongue) His digestive system can't handle a lot, so we just mixed a little with some formula and made a very runny mush and I more or less dumped it spoon full by spoon full down his throat. He smiled a little, but still didn't really know what to do with it. But he slept until 2 am and only had two ounces, then he slept until 8!! and is on perfect schedule!!! No struggling for his morning nap and he is happy!!! I am glad I did it.

No comments: