Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Johnny and Mommy Giggle

So I don't have pictures but I had to tell you all that I know now exactly why I wanted to be a mom so bad and why I love this little monkey more and more each day. He was sitting next to me on the coach and we were cuddling. I started to tickle him and his laughing was insane. He just couldn't stop and it made me laugh and we just sat there for like 10 minutes laughing together. I felt so connected to him. It was amazing. I guess I can't really put it into words. But we had this great moment and I have never felt happier. Though I know it is only the beginning!!!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I knew you would be a great mom! I know exactly the feeling you are talking about, there is nothing like it in the world. Glad to hear you both are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

It's even that much more when it's your grandchild sitting next to you. No one can tell you how wonderful it is you just have to live it. Enjoy every day! GRAMS