Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Friday, December 4, 2009

15 Weeks Pregnant!

We made it...safe and happy and feeling much better in the second trimester! We are now more then 1/3 of the way through this! Mommy really is starting to feel much better! The morning sickness is starting the go down, energy and motivation starting to go up and life is looking pretty great right now! (really for the first time in a long time I feel like I have everything under controll) I have been having some headaches, but the midwife told me I can be taking twice the dosage of Tylenol as I have been taking, and it is nothing to worry about.

I had my monthly midwife appt today and it was amazying! We got the results back from our ultrasound and blood work and they where perfect! We found the heart beat right away and it was around 150 and sounded perfect and everything about this baby is PERFECT! It really made Mommy feel great, everyday it hits home more and more that there is a baby in there. It was disappointing to hear that we would have to wait until January to do our big ultrasound, which we where hoping to do before we left for our Christmas vacation next week, but having had the other ultrasound and blood work and hearing how perfect the baby is really helps to making the wait bearable.

There isn't much more to report, we are truly blessed with an uncomplicated pregnancy thus far and pray that it all just keeps being so normal.

No comments: