Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Friday, October 30, 2009

10 Weeks Pregnant!!!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything, pregnancy is much harder then I remembered it! The last two weeks have been no easier. Head aches, exhaustion, nauseous, heartburn, and now I am having trouble sleeping. But I am not complaining! It is all very worth it and I am trying to not let this interrupt my life. But I haven't taken any pictures of Johnny in two weeks, or knitted much, or really even cleaned the house with any fervor. But we are just two weeks away from the 2ed trimester!!!

We have another midwife appt next week where we hope to hear the heartbeat. I am a little worried because of my weight, that they might not be able to hear it, but I am trying to take it all calmly, we heard the heartbeat once and with each day we get further along and closer to having our little baby in our arms. Nine months of worrying about life leads to a lifetime worrying about everything else!

It is fun to think that when I was pregnant with Johnny I joined a netflix thing for audio books and listened to the entire Wheel of Time series! I loved it. The author of these books died without finishing the series, thankfully the author's widow found another fantasy writer to help finish the series. And the 12th book JUST came out. This baby will get to listen to the new book, like Johnny listened to the rest of them!!! It is exciting to me :)

No comments: