Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Year Scrapbook Half Done




I would greatly appreciate ANY constructive criticism...I have put a lot of time into this and I really want it to be perfect for Johnny. I have used the same background and themes throughout, so it is conhesive, however if I used something too often, not enough or if anything looks out of place with the page or book, please feel free to let me know...I need the outside opioions...thanks!! Done is up to pulling him self up...the rest if just organized pictures until end.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Hey Jen! This looks so good! The only thing I have found to change are a couple of misspellings, but I can't be sure since the text is too small to read on most of the pages. Can you post the link so I can see it better? And then can you do Ella's scrap book :)?
Thanks!