Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Monday, March 17, 2008

More Details

Jenn labored for over 30 hours.
She pushed for about 40 minutes.
She had a slight rip that required a few stiches

Mommy's First Words "He's here, he's here, oh my God he's so beautiful."
No epidural!!!

We will make sure we get as many pictures up as we can. When I get home today I'll try to put some video up! I can send pictures to Wal-Marts or Targets near you if you'd like. Just reply to the comments and we'll get some out so you can take them around to show off.

1 comment:

Uncle tim said...

CONGRATULATIONS! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! THE GIRLS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO ORLANDO. I AM GOING TO CALL THEM & UNCLE TIM. THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE BLOG UNTIL LATER TODAY.

LOVE,
AUNT LORAINE