Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trying to speed this up




Jen here. I am uncomfertable, but mostly stressed. This feels like it has been going on for so long and I just want to get on with it. Still no pain, but the tightness is more intense and starting to be accompained by odd twincges. I have been drinking water, walking around, and rocking on the birthing ball . Natalie went to get me a spicy lunch and Shawn is on line and keeping updated. But I have great fears this could last for a while yet.
Papa gave me the most beautiful "mom" braclet. Something I will have forever and rember this day and how supportive everyone has been. I am so lucky to have such a large family who are all so excited!!!


No comments: