Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Monday, March 17, 2008

Progressing steadily

Natalie here--I think me and my 8 cups of coffee are the only ones awake right now. I just spoke with the nurse who said Jenn is resting right now. She is at 6 cm dilated and is progressing steadily. They anticipate her to continue to dilate about a cm an hour, but it varies with every woman. They have cranked up her Pitocin, but she is doing great. Can I say what a trooper this girl is? I am totally impressed!

Ella is at our house with Charlie and Michele, getting some much needed rest. Thomas is asleep at the waiting room table, and Grams and Pops are trying to rest up too. We are all hoping for some action around 6 am! We'll keep you posted1

No comments: