Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Sunday's Work

Johnny's toy box finally all done.


My little herb garden, lavender, sage, chamomile, aloe, and peppermint.

Green beans, lettuce (not blooming) and pumpkins.

My garden, finally all put together.

So after a week of keeping my container garden inside for fear of thunder storms and flash floods (as weather reports predicted, though none ever came) I lost about half of my cucumber, cantaloupes and pumpkins...but to be fair I planted a lot and we didn't need that much. So thanks to the nice day and inexpensive nice plastic containers I have put my garden together. Sadly my lavender and chamomile never bloomed ( I think I over watered) to I have replanted that in large pots to see if that helps. I like it.

We went to Ikea yesterday and got Johnny some organizational stuff for his ever growing toy and book collection...so this is organization week, be prepared for pictures, I am really excited!!!

No comments: