Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
A Sunbeam to Warm you, A Moonbeam to Charm You, A Sheltering Angel, That Nothing May Harm You

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Papa Visited and Momma and Dadda Getting Healthy

Papa came over for a short visit yesterday after work and watched half of a really bad B movie called Dinosaur, the kids like it too!!


Sharing a snack on Papa's lap, isn't this great? They love it (we all do!) when Papa comes to visit, makes the entire day special!

Mommy and Daddy are getting super healthy!!! We are doing this detox diet I found, it is not easy, but it is simple and I think it will get us huge steps in the right direction!! My wonderful Aunt Cookie also sent a care package with this three part cleansing system, i am on day two and I already feel better!

1 comment:

Grams said...

Congrats on getting started on the right path, I know you guys can do it!