Sunday, August 9, 2009
I had been wanting to make Johnny a toy monkey for about a year now, and finally with one month of work behind us, the big blue and green monkey is all done.
I think Johnny liked waking up to a new toy this morning, even though it wasn't Elmo :) However it lasted for about 20 minutes before the monkey was discarded for a fork.
I added the heart so that he would always know I made this for him out of love.
I am pretty proud of myself for this one.
This was the hardest part in progress where I had 8 balls of yarn attached and going at once.
This is something else that took about a week, I am making a hat to match for the fall.